• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spod

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chico
    It is now so clear to me. You and your fellow masons worship Baphomet
    Chico, it is perfectly clear to me, and the rest of us on here, that you have been brainwashed. That cartoon is ridiculous - the author obviously has absolutely no idea what he is talking about. I am a mason - what would you like to know? Do we worship the devil? No. Do I believe in God? Yes And if you have to ask me which God you have no true concept of religion at all

Comment

It is now so clear to me. You and your fellow masons worship Baphomet

I can't believe I read that crap That's five mins of my life I'll never get back.

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
        Chico, it is perfectly clear to me, and the rest of us on here, that you have been brainwashed. That cartoon is ridiculous - the author obviously has absolutely no idea what he is talking about. I am a mason - what would you like to know? Do we worship the devil? No. Do I believe in God? Yes And if you have to ask me which God you have no true concept of religion at all
        Well you are right. I know nothing about religion. Satan as they say is the most religious being in all creation. I know about a relationship with Jesus Christ. I know what God I worship, he is called Yahweh, Jehovah, the Creator of Heaven and Earth, The Great I AM, The God who walked on this earth, the Redeemer, The Saviour, The Alpha and the Omega, The Lord God, The Most High God, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. As for me being brainwashed - no
        I have seen truth and the Truth has set me free. Jesus is The Way, The Truth and The Life. So you can flirt with whatever god you create in your image. I worship the Self Existent one. Have a great day.
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

he he. The other trolls are nowhere as good as you, Chico. Well done, you crazy buffoon.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Well you are right. I know nothing about religion. Satan as they say is the most religious being in all creation. I know about a relationship with Jesus Christ. I know what God I worship, he is called Yahweh, Jehovah, the Creator of Heaven and Earth, The Great I AM, The God who walked on this earth, the Redeemer, The Saviour, The Alpha and the Omega, The Lord God, The Most High God, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. As for me being brainwashed - no
            I have seen truth and the Truth has set me free. Jesus is The Way, The Truth and The Life. So you can flirt with whatever god you create in your image. I worship the Self Existent one. Have a great day.
            God you create in your own image????? What are you on?

Comment

God you create in your own image????? What are you on?
              What God do you believe in? It is a simple question. What do you worship? What do you have faith in? Do you know?
              Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

What God do you believe in? It is a simple question. What do you worship? What do you have faith in? Do you know?
                Flying Spaghetti Monster. If you are to have faith, which is belief without proof, why not?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

There is only one God Chico but you need to realise that it is not as simple as - worship God = Good Man, Worship Allah = Bad Man. The only consideration in life should be whether you live it to the full

Comment

There is only one God Chico but you need to realise that it is not as simple as - worship God = Good Man, Worship Allah = Bad Man. The only consideration in life should be whether you live it to the full
                    I beg to differ ... you should read Exodus 20.

Exodus 20
                    1THEN GOD spoke all these words:
                    2I am the Lord your God, Who has brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3You shall have no other gods before or besides Me.

4You shall not make yourself any graven image [to worship it] or any likeness of anything that is in the heavens above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth;

5You shall not bow down yourself to them or serve them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate Me

6But showing mercy and steadfast love to a thousand generations of those who love Me and keep My commandments.
                    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Ok Spod I am going to put you on the spot. What/who do you worship when you go into your masonic rituals? Do you worship some dumb idol or make a god in your own image to suit your purposes. Or are you atheist, agnostic or what? Or are you too low on the rung of the masonic ladder to know what really goes on?
                      Freemasonry is not a religion.

What's the difference between a 3rd degree Freemason and a 33rd degree one?

Comment

Working...
                      X