• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A prayer for you all

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An old poster feeling nostalgic!

The ressuruction of old posts!!!

The lack of links!!!!

Piss poor spelling!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I yet hear the clip clop of CUKs pedant poster and rule maker rushing to condemn Chef as he does others?????
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      An old poster feeling nostalgic!

The ressuruction of old posts!!!

The lack of links!!!!

Piss poor spelling!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I yet hear the clip clop of CUKs pedant poster and rule maker rushing to condemn Chef as he does others?????
      who's that then?
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

NF?

Comment

Amen

Comment

Chico - you're not that bloke holed up in a bank in Toulouse, are you?

Oh, sorry. Wrong extreme religion.....

Comment

crackerjack!

Comment

Originally posted by Dearnla View Post
                Chico - you're not that bloke holed up in a bank in Toulouse, are you?

Oh, sorry. Wrong extreme religion.....
                I can’t stop thinking of what Benny Hill would have made of it; taken hostage in two loos.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Gordon Bennet! not him back. That Jerry whatsit will be round again next.

PS What is the point of having someone on the ignore list if people go and quote their rubbish? Needs work by the CUK techie.

Hang on! He's not back, it's a 2006 post! What's the idea of this resurrection BP? Or is it a miracle?
                  Last edited by xoggoth; 20 June 2012, 15:31.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                  X