• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We grab the moon because it is hard

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard it's going to be the location for the new Trump University, so he can't be sued when it goes tits up.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
      I heard it's going to be the location for the new Trump University, so he can't be sued when it goes tits up.

I heard that it's because housing there is affordable and it's only a 3 million mile trip to Canary Wharf.

Comment

All that money wasted could be spent deporting immigrants and building a 300 foot thick concrete dome over the whole USA.

Comment

Shortly after that announcement, the CIA are forced to secretly admit to Trump that the landing was faked.

Comment

Maybe his plan is to provide space hotels on the moon for all the mega rich, eventually leading to a colony for the privileged.

The money from fleecing all those billionaires would pay towards further uses such as building a base to explore space without all the energy cost of escaping the Earth's gravity each time.

To start all they need is a decent 3d printer. If you can build sand castles on a beach it must be easy to build similar out of moon dust. Maybe the elemental composition of the moon would allow manufacturing of more permanent structures and facilities.

The cost needs a global effort for mankind to finally start looking at serious plans for colonising off Earth.

Or maybe he just wants to see Pink Floyd play live from the dark side of the moon.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              We grab the moon because it is hard
              Trump thinks "moon" is a synonym for "pussy".
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
              X