• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why there is always one

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    I had to go look that up - but my question to you is did you know that off the top of your head or do you check everyone's names there?

I would imagine NL's mind works like mine, since I assumed the name had some sort of rude connotation. Similarly whenever I heard a cashpoint referred to as an 'ATM'.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      I would imagine NL's mind works like mine, since I assumed the name had some sort of rude connotation. Similarly whenever I heard a cashpoint referred to as an 'ATM'.
      Are you sure?!

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Are you sure?!

Maybe a bit cleaner.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          You're going to cook her in syrup or sugar because you're mentally unstable?

Nice one!
          He borrows her dress to sign on for her while she's in Magaluf for the week.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            Maybe a bit cleaner.
            hmmm doubt that
            Growing old is mandatory
            Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
              hmmm doubt that
              If it's not cleaner, you need to work on your ATM skills.

Comment

Working...
              X