• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do you receive your director salary?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delivered every Friday lunchtime.

Comment

Originally posted by teapot418 View Post
      Delivered every Friday lunchtime.

How vulgar. The Chairman of the Bank of International Settlements meets me for kedgeree and a glass of claret on Thursday mornings to discuss my salary split preference between Krugerrands and Special Drawing Rights, and then delivers them personally to my registered address* by 3:00 p.m.

* Different delivery arrangements may exist during a Lord's Test Match

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        How vulgar. The Chairman of the Bank of International Settlements meets me for kedgeree and a glass of claret on Thursday mornings to discuss my salary split preference between Krugerrands and Special Drawing Rights, and then delivers them personally to my registered address* by 3:00 p.m.

* Different delivery arrangements may exist during a Lord's Test Match
        Claret with Kedgeree? Really? You Sir are a an uneducated Johnny-Come-Lately. If you must drink with breakfast then an Alsace pinot gris, or a Reisling would be appropriate, or a sauvignon blanc if you really feel you have to, but NOT claret!

My condolences to your sommelier.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Claret with Kedgeree? Really? You Sir are a an uneducated Johnny-Come-Lately. If you must drink with breakfast then an Alsace pinot gris, or a Reisling would be appropriate, or a sauvignon blanc if you really feel you have to, but NOT claret!

My condolences to your sommelier.
          It's supper, not breakfast, you ignorant philistine.

Comment

It's supper, not breakfast, you ignorant philistine.
            and a glass of claret on Thursday mornings

Long night?
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

AndyW is OG's sommelier so anything beyond 'red' or 'white' or 'fizzy' is lost on him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                Long night?
                Late start.

Comment

I use one of these:

Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                  X