• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another car thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another car thread

Anyone driven both a 911 and a Panamera?

Could do with knowing how different they are to each other without the hard sell from a Porsche dealer.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Panamera is a family man's 911 so no point comparing the cars. Have to look at your fat gut and 3 bin lids and then decide for yourself.......

That said if you rock up to the deals with said gut and bin lids he's likely to make the decision for you. No hard sell.

HTH
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Panamera is a family man's 911 so no point comparing the cars. Have to look at your fat gut and 3 bin lids and then decide for yourself.......

That said if you rock up to the deals with said gut and bin lids he's likely to make the decision for you. No hard sell.

HTH
      Not in the slightest. I hope your knicker elastic rots.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

For those who want to reply in coherent sentences (note the gap between "in" and "coherent" NLUK), I'd rather get a Panamera if they're sufficiently close in driving to a 911, given the practicality of them.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          For those who want to reply in coherent sentences (note the gap between "in" and "coherent" NLUK), I'd rather get a Panamera if they're sufficiently close in driving to a 911, given the practicality of them.
          Look down. That area where your belt buckle used to be tells you I'm right

Comment

Look down. That area where your belt buckle used to be tells you I'm right
            I can fit in a Cayman easily, that wasn't the question. It was harder fitting in NLYUK; after the first two inches, she felt pretty much unused.

Comment

I got a lift off Scruff in his Boxster, took me 15 mins to get out. Too old, too tall, too fat (then) and freaky long legs.......

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                I got a lift off Scruff in his Boxster, took me 15 mins to get out. Too old, too tall, too fat (then) and freaky long legs.......
                I wouldn't have given this a thought before I met you but now I have, the idea of your head pushing up through the soft top makes me giggle.

Comment

I wouldn't have given this a thought before I met you but now I have, the idea of your head pushing up through the soft top makes me giggle.
                  Aaaaaaargh! The thought of Stek's head pushing up through anything has made my beer taste sour.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    If you were struggling to decipher NLUK's post, he was saying you're a fat loser.

HTH
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X