• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IndyRef2 : This time it's war!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Mods are meant to lead by example.

I thought the motto was "do as we say. we do as we please."

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I thought the motto was "do as we say. we do as we please."
      I'm following that example. Jog on cockwomble.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I see Boris said no

Boris Johnson refuses to grant Scotland powers to hold independence vote

Boris Johnson refuses to grant Scotland powers to hold independence vote | Politics | The Guardian

Comment

Fooker.

I guess Scotland will stand untied with the rUK in voice as Big Ben rings out at the end of the month to celebrate the Brex it victory.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

So in a time of national crisis, wee Jimmy Krankie has become a verbatim parrot of Boris Johnson.

Such power [emoji23]
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              So in a time of national crisis, Boris Johnson has become a verbatim parrot of Angela Merkel.

Such power [emoji23]

FTFY
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Sturgeon worked out long ago that she gets to do 80% of the stuff she would do if Scotland was independent. But only has to deal with 20% of the crap a real leader would. Like a Sturgeon-Pareto Distribution.

Nodding along to Boris and the 'Expert Advice' makes her look like a real world leader. Having to come with her own plan is too much work and brings risk.

Anyways, she is stuffed. Salmond and his gang have worked out that she has parked the bus since she has been anointed St Nicola and being a pragmatist she is no longer interested in independence. He and Cherry will be stabbing her in the back as soon as this is over. it will be messy.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  Sturgeon worked out long ago that she gets to do 80% of the stuff she would do if Scotland was independent. But only has to deal with 20% of the crap a real leader would. Like a Sturgeon-Pareto Distribution.

Nodding along to Boris and the 'Expert Advice' makes her look like a real world leader. Having to come with her own plan is too much work and brings risk.

Anyways, she is stuffed. Salmond and his gang have worked out that she has parked the bus since she has been anointed St Nicola and being a pragmatist she is no longer interested in independence. He and Cherry will be stabbing her in the back as soon as this is over. it will be messy.
                  ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
                  Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

How’s devolution going for Scotland

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...ce-crisis/amp/
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      How’s devolution going for Scotland

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...ce-crisis/amp/
                      an occupying army saving Scottish lives how will Sturgeon survive?
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X