• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor Market

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two weeks to go for me. I was expecting to be twiddling my thumbs until next year, but I have what I think is a very strong possibility in the pipeline to start straight away. And it's back to my old rate too (took a 15% cut in April to get something ).
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Just been offered an extension until end of Feb, but there's an opportunity just come up on twice the rate, and commutable from home that I'd much prefer to take (if I cam even get a bl00dy interview there). Mind you I'm glad of anything I can get, after 3 years on "Plan B"
      Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

perm. finally. still, it pays the bills for now.

Comment

Agent has said 15% cut for all contractors on site from next April. Wonder what will happen then.......

Comment

...interesting Bob.

Where are you ?

Is this "Big Public Sector Project", bank, Telco ??

.NET ?
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by bobhope
              Agent has said 15% cut for all contractors on site from next April. Wonder what will happen then.......
              Unless your current rate is at least 15% over market rates or it is a really cushy number, I'd be in a flash.

Comment

Working...
              X