• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jeremy Corbyn is the Prime Minister !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    That seems quite honest and up-front.

Hmmmmmm........well its the first I have heard about a possible 60% tax rate.

The guy who came up with the manifesto hasn't got a lot of faith in it either:-

John McDonnell, the new shadow Chancellor, is under pressure to clarify Labour’s tax policies, with even the man credited with inventing “Corbynomics” describing the party’s tax plans as “weak”.
    So, I would say they haven't been upfront, as the maths don't add up, unless they go further than their current manifesto.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a6668566.html
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

JC has consistently and unashamedly spoken about raising taxes, surely? I mean it can hardly come as a surprise to anyone.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

JC has consistently and unashamedly spoken about raising taxes, surely? I mean it can hardly come as a surprise to anyone.
        Yes, to a 50% rate, in the past....

But, as per the article 50% won't be enough.
        The maths don't add up
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          Yes, to a 50% rate, in the past....

But, as per the article 50% won't be enough.
          The maths don't add up
          He will just raise NI - after all that's not a tax it's "insurance".

I also expect him to steal Lib Dem tax raising ideas such as council tax changed to a land value tax after all it's "only fair" and invent a social care insurance - which is not tax it's "insurance".
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

He will be investing in manufacturing. I am looking forward to getting one of these

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Why do people like to micro analyse someone like Corbyn (remember, he's totally unelectable) and ridicule everything he says then vote Tory in the belief that they will do something other than absolutely **** everyone up to serve their mates ??
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                Why do people like to micro analyse someone like Corbyn (remember, he's totally unelectable) and ridicule everything he says then vote Tory in the belief that they will do something other than absolutely **** everyone up to serve their mates ??
                It's a case of voting for what you know.

Both parties help their mates but with Labour you don't know whether these mates are their male union comrades or foreign billionaires.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  It's a case of voting for what you know.

Both parties help their mates but with Labour you don't know whether these mates are their male union comrades or foreign billionaires.
                  So foreign billionaires are ok as long as they're friends of the tories
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                    cliche
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Mrs Clooney may be a virtue signaller but I am too shallow to see through her

Comment

Working...
                      X