• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So Slack

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
    We use Lync here and to be fair it's pony, I've found slack to be better and more user friendly. I still use it to keep in touch with other colleagues though and haven't found anything I dislike about it yet.
    True....love it that you have to reboot if it bombs out, as you cannot kill the process from the task manager. If you restart it, it just generates another .exe process.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

will that make you a bunch of slackers?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        will that make you a bunch of slackers?
        It sure does
        In Scooter we trust

Comment

Disappointed at the title; thought it was going to be a thread comparing AndyW's mum to NLYUK
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            Disappointed at the title; thought it was going to be a thread comparing AndyW's mum to NLYUK
            I was thinking something similar about the sores on your and MF's rectal prolapses.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              I was thinking something similar about the sores on your and MF's rectal prolapses.
              I've just been a little sick in my mouth. If there was a line you crossed it.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                I've just been a little sick in my mouth. If there was a line you galloped across it.
                FTFY

nb this is General!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It's in use within the dev team at current clientco. It works pretty well, although it'll never be google wave (still mourning).

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                    I've just been a little sick in my mouth. If there was a line you crossed it.
                    Well, surely that's a good thing, if it made you drool you probably are unsafe to be in public and you should be locked up

t
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                      I've affectionately named mine assguru.

Hope the rash cleared up after your last encounter with MF
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X