• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leave role off CV...?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Nah Gumbo isn't part of that stable.

Places he mentions are different.
    All of them share something very in common though, they don't half spout a load of BS
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Per the links I posted, I think you're wrong and so did/do the mods

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        Per the links I posted, I think you're wrong and so did/do the mods
        Top one didn't seem to resolve for me, bud

The other one provided a convincing lead, however.
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          Top one didn't seem to resolve for me, bud

The other one provided a convincing lead, however.
          Link any better now?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            Link any better now?
            Indeed it is, many thanks
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Gumbo got killed in ID2

Comment

Thanks for the advice from those who gave. Decided that since it will be 3-months, to leave it on the CV. I'm being replaced by an Operations Manager anyway, so have built the story along lines of asked to get the Programme to Go Live and then handed over. Job done - nearly honest, gets the subject dealt with quickly. Now just got to go and find another gig...

Comment

So you've had 4 gigs in two years as a "programme manager". With all due respect, what kind of programmes are you managing? BBC Childrens TV? One simply does not have more than one gig in two years. You can't do much in six months. I wouldn't be worrying about a three month hole. It's the fact you've had 4 gigs in two years that will be a problem. If I was you, I'd select my next gig based on longevity alone, you need to have some longer gigs in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chutley View Post
                    Thanks for the advice from those who gave. Decided that since it will be 3-months, to leave it on the CV. I'm being replaced by an Operations Manager anyway, so have built the story along lines of asked to get the Programme to Go Live and then handed over. Job done - nearly honest, gets the subject dealt with quickly. Now just got to go and find another gig...
                    No need to lie then as they found an internal resource without a job to do in the company to replace you.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

No need to lie then as they found an internal resource without a job to do in the company to replace you.
                      Yep, a nutless monkey could do what I do...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWpeOjJTDWQ

Comment

Working...
                      X