• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lenzee in Scotland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wetti Big Deal Birnathi View Post
    Are there any reasonable clean places where I could stay or places to park in a travel van safely for a few nights in the vicinity?
    Not sure about parking a van. There aren't any hotels in Lenzie, but Kirkintilloch is right next to it which has Smiths hotel which is nice enough.

Crowwood down in Muirhead is alright, and still within 5/10 mins of Lenzie/Kirky.

If you like curry, try Rasoi in Lenzie.

Edit: oh yes, Garfield house is nice forgot about that.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      What's happened to the faux Indian speak?
      You really need to be more consistent Martin, errrrrmmm.........I mean Wetti
      If you read my posts from yesterday you will notice that I said that I am not from India and .primary languages not being Hindi.

Je suis de Maurice

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        What's happened to the faux Indian speak?
        You really need to be more consistent Martin, errrrrmmm.........I mean Wetti
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
          Not sure about parking a van. There aren't any hotels in Lenzie, but Kirkintilloch is right next to it which has Smiths hotel which is nice enough.

Crowwood down in Muirhead is alright, and still within 5/10 mins of Lenzie/Kirky.

If you like curry, try Rasoi in Lenzie.

Edit: oh yes, Garfield house is nice forgot about that.
          Thankyou, sounds wonderful.

Yes, I like curry

As a woken of my gratitude I will leave you an order of bhelpuri on the door

Comment

FTFY
            Originally posted by Wetti Big Deal Birnathi View Post
            If you read my posts from yesterday you will notice that I said that I am not from India and .primary languages not being Hindi.

Je suis de Medusa
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Pish posh. Or least it used to be full of Edinburgh wanabes.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X