• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official Total Disaster - Sainsburys have changed their lunch meal deal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    You mean like not complaining about other people doing things you don't agree with?
    the difference is these twateratti expect their whinging little bleats to be heard and acted upon - almost like they feel how could some one ignore me because mummy tells me I am her special little soldier

i do not so much complain as think outloud about why they feel the need.

Comment

I can't eat bread or pasta, so no loss to me.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        I can't eat bread or pasta, so no loss to me.
        They used to include a few decent salads in the deal - my annoyance is that there isn't many other places here that do good ones
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          Sainsburys, for a hard working contractors lunch?

AYCOTBAC

How can bread now "stay fresher"

FTFT
          It's not the height of sophistication here. If I said that the next option is greggs you can see what the problem is.

Sadly none of the Leon, eat, pret or any of the other 300 decent options a Londoner has is available up here.

I also begrudge the hard working bit.....
          Last edited by eek; 6 September 2016, 13:22.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            It's not the height of sophistication here. If I said that the next option is greggs you can see what the problem is.

Sadly none of the Leon, eat, pret or any of the other 300 decent options a Londoner has is available up here.
            Whereabouts is "up here"? Can't be that edgy if there's a Sainsbury rather than a Lidl.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              Whereabouts is "up here"? Can't be that edgy if there's a Sainsbury rather than a Lidl.
              Head up the M6 a bit before you hit the lakes or turn left for Blackpool....

Comment

Head up the M6 a bit before you hit the lakes or turn left for Blackpool....
                Preston? Is the M6 still cobbled up there?
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Changes to Sainsbury’s £3 meal deal prompt fury among customers

I'm now going to have to find somewhere else for lunch
                  In USD terms, that's the same value as before Brexit.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    Preston? Is the M6 still cobbled up there?
                    Yep town city centre is absolutely dire for decent sandwich shops....

Comment

Yep town city centre is absolutely dire for decent sandwich shops....
                      Fair enough, carry on.

At least you've got an EastZEast curry house.

Comment

Working...
                      X