• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rent a Demo - Black Lives Matter - Spot the Black Man

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly. It's like how men have to fight for womens' rights because they're not aggressive, and are generally too busy looking after the kids to do it.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Grab a pink beret, police jump on you & drag you away.

Lie on the runway and close London City Airport, police negotiate with you.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        So we can't have opinions on slavery since we're not slaves, or on gay rights if we're not gay, or on poverty if we're not poor? Standing up only for injustice where it directly affects you is pretty selfish. Standing up for those who are oppressed is probably a good thing IMO.
        all for supporting causes but demo's that interrupt & inconvenience innocent people should be planned carefully.

I would be impressed if they had chained themselves to Scotland Yard , the court that had failed to convict a Police brutality offender or the House I would be impressed.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Do you think these morons would be lying on the runway of London City Airport in solidarity with us contractors when the new chancellor decides that all contractors are hit by IR35 - public or private sector?

Contractors Lives Matter, and all that.
          Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            So we can't have opinions on slavery since we're not slaves, or on gay rights if we're not gay, or on poverty if we're not poor? Standing up only for injustice where it directly affects you is pretty selfish. Standing up for those who are oppressed is probably a good thing IMO.

Opinions? Of course. I said taking offence on someone else's behalf.

Besides, they were disrupting normal people from doing what they do. How many black people have been shot by police over here by the way?
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              These over-privileged guilt ridden white kids have to campaign on behalf of black people, because black people simply aren't capable of doing it for themselves. Apparently.
              It is because they are all to busy getting stoned and eating fried chicken.

Allegedly

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                It is because they are all to busy getting stoned and eating fried chicken.

Allegedly
                You stereotypers are all the same.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  #chickenslivesmatter
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Opinions? Of course. I said taking offence on someone else's behalf.
                    I partly agree with you when people jump on a bandwagon, but disagree that you shouldn't take offence when you see people treated badly regardless of labels.

Besides, they were disrupting normal people from doing what they do. How many black people have been shot by police over here by the way?
                    Only being shot and killed by the police is worthy of getting upset about?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

stop disturbing my watermelon

Comment

Working...
                      X