• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wot motor yer driving?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    That would be me. Daily driver is Jag X-Type 2.5. Cost less than £1000 couple of years ago and after 40K miles worth a lot less now. However if you're in your poverty spec diesel, no matter how new, impeding my progress please remember your lane discipline.
    You've got a Mondeo? Cool.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      You've got a Mondeo? Cool.
      no,

credit where credit's due

It's not a Mondeo

it's a Jaguar Mondeo

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        no,

credit where credit's due

It's not a Mondeo

it's a Jaguar Mondeo

Milan.
        I never mentioned Ford. Get down off your Massey Ferguson, or your high horse, whichever it may be
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I never mentioned Ford. Get down off your Massey Ferguson, or your high horse, whichever it may be

remind me to write the FAQ for new joiners on how to find their sense of humour

:-)

Milan.

Comment

Milan.
            It's not like the old days, Milan. Lots of angry kids and divorced dads from the Twitteranti generation.

Comment

yep

in the name of progress eh

Milan.

Comment

Milan.
                I work in IT. I don't have a sense of humour.

Comment

ok fair enough

Milan.

Comment

ok fair enough

Milan.
                    Only kidding. Old Greg's an annoying twunt but you seem fine.

Comment

Only kidding. Old Greg's an annoying twunt but you seem fine.
                      Milan is the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X