• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gravel, gravel everywhere

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Plantswoman View Post
    Right you are Old Hack, Zoiderman, Dirty Dog et al.

The hypocrisy is staggering!
    MrMarkyMark is marginally less irritating that this latest one from the Buggeridge stable. I can't see it lasting long.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      MrMarkyMark is marginally less irritating that this latest one from the Buggeridge stable. I can't see it lasting long.
      Would now be an opportune moment to mention that I'm doing the Palace to Palace bicycle challenge next month?

Comment

Right you are Old Hack, Zoiderman, Dirty Dog et al.

The hypocrisy is staggering!
        Er, if you've only recently joined, how do you know all those CUK user names from years ago? I don't recall any of them posting for ages.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Nice to know, although, in reality I'm a genuine living irritant, unlike these sockies.

Glad to know all my efforts haven't been in vain NAT, very rewarding
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            Er, if you've only recently joined, how do you know all those CUK user names from years ago? I don't recall any of them posting for ages.
            A bit of research.

One word; Wedmore.

Comment

Would now be an opportune moment to mention that I'm doing the Palace to Palace bicycle challenge next month?
              And you want sponsoring?

If you're going to do something sporty, why not take a cue from your forum name, which is an anagram of "Swam Pentathlon".
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

A bit of research.

One word; Wedmore.
                Yeah sockie.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

And you want sponsoring?

If you're going to do something sporty, why not take a cue from your forum name, which is an anagram of "Swam Pentathlon".
                  The horse will probably drown though.
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

And you want sponsoring?

I do one every year. Did the London to Bath ride last year.

This one is slightly less onerous at 60 miles. Should be a pleasant route though.

Comment

I do one every year. Did the London to Bath ride last year.

This one is slightly less onerous at 60 miles. Should be a pleasant route though.
                      Sockie, deffo. Mildly less obnoxious than some of the previous incarnations, but ban-fodder nonetheless.
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X