• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Some of you might find this story hard to swallow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Plantswoman View Post
    Good to see the BBC is promoting safer sex

TBH I didn't read the whole article so the words "always wear a condum" may be in there somewhere.
    Isn't safer sex not telling her your real name?

Comment

I didn't read the WHOLE article.

It was putting me off my breakfast.

As for you, are you some kind of self-appointed arbiter of who passes muster on this forum?

You're the tedious one - you're like a stuck record.

You also sound like a playground bully.
      Whatever.

I think it's your cut out cardboard chunts of sockies that you create that are boring.
      You are just another in the line following Scroteman, Buggeridge, Rouge etc, tedious and dull and unlikely to last long.
      There's very little difference in the writing style, so can always be spotted
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Well your posts are a waste of electrons but you've already flounced once which lasted an hour so it seems you can't commit to anything
        According to who?

My post on Pensions vs Property yesterday seemed to stimulate some interesting debate.

Comment

According to who?

My post on Pensions vs Property yesterday seemed to stimulate some interesting debate.
          In general? Really? That is a major first.....

Comment

According to who?

Yes it did, mostly debating what a fool you were
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              Whatever.

I think it's your cut out cardboard chunts of sockies that you create that are boring.
              You are just another in the line following Scroteman, Buggeridge, Rouge etc, tedious and dull and unlikely to last long.
              There's very little difference in the writing style, so can always be spotted
              Oh, really!!

What's the point?

I believe there's an ignore facility. If you don't like what I write, I strongly suggest you make use of it.

I'm certainly adding you to the list.

Goodbye.

Comment

Oh, really!!

What's the point?

I believe there's an ignore facility. If you don't like what I write, I strongly suggest you make use of it.

I'm certainly adding you to the list.

Goodbye.
                Yawn, change the record
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  Yes it did, mostly debating what a fool you were
                  At least Sas now has a competitor for biggest fool on this forum...
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    At least Sas now has a competitor for biggest fool on this forum...
                    Now you're talking tulipe.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Oh that. I thought it would be a story about a giant python trying to swallow a warthog!

I read somewhere that gonorrhoea couldn't survive long in the throat, and usually soon clears up of its own accord.

But then as the article says, even if it lasts only a month or two there, that's still plenty of time to infect others.
                      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                      X