• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Exotic Goings On in the Country this Weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Exotic Goings On in the Country this Weekend

    Just got wind of this from a colleague:

    link

    I'm particularly intrigued by events taking place in the "Temple of Sacred Sexuality".

    I'm guessing the "Rise and Shine Ritual" doesn't involve a Goblin Teasmaid.

    #2
    Originally posted by The Plantswoman View Post

    Just got wind of this from a colleague:

    link

    I'm particularly intrigued by events taking place in the "Temple of Sacred Sexuality".

    I'm guessing the "Rise and Shine Ritual" doesn't involve a Goblin Teasmaid.
    The clientco web filter blocks it on account of "Entertainment/Nudity"

    But nobody still wears jimjams in bed these days do they, so it could still be the Goblin Teasmade scenario.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by The Plantswoman View Post
      Just got wind of this from a colleague:

      link

      I'm particularly intrigued by events taking place in the "Temple of Sacred Sexuality".

      I'm guessing the "Rise and Shine Ritual" doesn't involve a Goblin Teasmaid.
      A Gobbling Teasmaid on the other hand....
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        The clientco web filter blocks it on account of "Entertainment/Nudity"

        But nobody still wears jimjams in bed these days do they, so it could still be the Goblin Teasmade scenario.
        The full title of the "Rise and Shine Ritual" is actually the "Rise and Shine Self Pleasuring Ritual".

        I just couldn't bring myself to type it....

        Anyway, QED I do believe.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by The Plantswoman View Post
          Just got wind of this from a colleague:

          link

          I'm particularly intrigued by events taking place in the "Temple of Sacred Sexuality".

          I'm guessing the "Rise and Shine Ritual" doesn't involve a Goblin Teasmaid.
          This guy is going, he mentions the 'QUEER SPIRIT FESTIVAL' on his 'About' section ..

          Gaydar - Profile

          "
          we are all sex shamans
          we ignite our souls when we unite our bodies
          spirit and flesh merging through ecstatic play
          we only need drugs if there are blocks in our hearts
          we have to open our minds as well as our arses
          CHECK OUT QUEER SPIRIT FESTIVAL.... QUEERSPIRIT . NET.... 5 DAYS IN WILTSHIRE, AUGUST.... 500 QUEERS RUN WILD AND FREE IN NATURE
          we need healing touch and brotherhood as well as extremes
          we are healers and sex is one of the ways
          we remind people life is more than it seems

          Sexual Activities: <snip> Outdoor, Outdoor Sex, <snip>
          Religious Interests Pagan, Spiritual

          "

          So from that id say that it looks like an outdoor group sex up the 'arris orgy, with the pretense of a 'spiritual' festival.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by The Plantswoman View Post
            Just got wind of this from a colleague:

            link

            I'm particularly intrigued by events taking place in the "Temple of Sacred Sexuality".

            I'm guessing the "Rise and Shine Ritual" doesn't involve a Goblin Teasmaid.
            A quick hand-shandy in the shower is probably closer to the mark. The URL should have given you an additional clue, but it may be time to ask yourself, what is my "colleague" suggesting with these posh-dogging references.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
              This guy is going, he mentions the 'QUEER SPIRIT FESTIVAL' on his 'About' section ..

              Gaydar - Profile

              "
              we are all sex shamans
              we ignite our souls when we unite our bodies
              spirit and flesh merging through ecstatic play
              we only need drugs if there are blocks in our hearts
              we have to open our minds as well as our arses
              CHECK OUT QUEER SPIRIT FESTIVAL.... QUEERSPIRIT . NET.... 5 DAYS IN WILTSHIRE, AUGUST.... 500 QUEERS RUN WILD AND FREE IN NATURE
              we need healing touch and brotherhood as well as extremes
              we are healers and sex is one of the ways
              we remind people life is more than it seems

              Sexual Activities: <snip> Outdoor, Outdoor Sex, <snip>
              Religious Interests Pagan, Spiritual

              "

              So from that id say that it looks like an outdoor group sex up the 'arris orgy, with the pretense of a 'spiritual' festival.
              You have way too much time on your hands matey. As long as it's just time, that is...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

              Comment


                #8
                Yep, definitely a gay sex/orgy festival..

                New link found..

                http://www.stephanietheobald.co.uk/w...VAL_ORGIES.pdf

                Andrew Heritage, aka Buzzy, one of the
                organisers behind the new Queer Spirit
                (LGBTQI)festival, which takes place inWiltshire
                in August, says: “Dancing in a field can lead to
                sex, so let’s support the sex in a proper, open
                way.” To do this, the organisers of Queer Spirit
                have created a “sacred sexuality temple”

                Amanda Gay Love, who runs sessions in
                the sexuality temple, says that sex has always
                been part of a good festival, along with
                dancing and connection with nature. “The
                difference is that people are now asking for
                more explicit permission for sexuality to be
                conscious and open"

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
                  Yep, definitely a gay sex/orgy festival..

                  New link found..

                  http://www.stephanietheobald.co.uk/w...VAL_ORGIES.pdf

                  Andrew Heritage, aka Buzzy, one of the
                  organisers behind the new Queer Spirit
                  (LGBTQI)festival, which takes place inWiltshire
                  in August, says: “Dancing in a field can lead to
                  sex, so let’s support the sex in a proper, open
                  way.” To do this, the organisers of Queer Spirit
                  have created a “sacred sexuality temple”

                  Amanda Gay Love, who runs sessions in
                  the sexuality temple, says that sex has always
                  been part of a good festival, along with
                  dancing and connection with nature. “The
                  difference is that people are now asking for
                  more explicit permission for sexuality to be
                  conscious and open"
                  I'm sure it's not too late to get a ticket

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by The Plantswoman View Post
                    I'm sure it's not too late to get a ticket
                    But would you want one - ooer missus....
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X