• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Johnny Lydon on TV last night

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Sid told you then.
    from the horses mouth
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Saw him live at WGT this year as PiL, not a band I would normally go see but as I was there I thought why not!

He did seem a little bemused as to why he was playing at a Goth festival, but he seems musically technical, my overall impression was “Space Cadet”
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

IIRC he was the only Pistol who had previous musical tuition.

Comment

A Brexiter too, by all accounts...

Working class culture has been totally screwed. Have they been sold a false message? They don’t get told nothing.

We are the great consistent that makes this great country tick. We are the Brits. We have all been voting for something. Either way you look at it, is not going to be beneficial initially but it is a nice idea to take back our country.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
            IIRC he was the only Pistol who had previous musical tuition.
            I believe it was Matlock who came up with all the "melodies". Jones is a pretty good guitarist though Viscious couldn't play at all.

Comment

Working...
            X