• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Call for Cojak to resign as a mod

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Nat, what have you done?

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      I always thought that Cojak was NAT's sockie that she used when she was a bit pre-menstrual
      Cojak has been respected around these parts since before you learned to crap in your nappies.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Cojak has been respected around these parts since before you learned to crap in your nappies.
        I get where you are coming from but I'm not exactly sure Cojak will like that if you think about it. Have you seen how old TM is?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          I get where you are coming from but I'm not exactly sure Cojak will like that if you think about it. FLC is 55.
          He may well be, but he only learned to crap in his nappies within the last fortnight...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

He may well be, but he only learned to crap in his nappies within the last fortnight...
            Ugh. Damn your fast. Got the first version wrong.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Have any of you ever met NAT or Cojak?
              I've heard it said that in most cities you're only ever 6 feet away from a CUK mod.

Comment

He is crapping right now for sure...

Comment

Working...
                X