• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bee View Post
    You believe in sensationalist news.
    Now I understand why you are a very easy target for a brainwash.
    One ml of fairy liquid should do the trick
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

You believe in sensationalist news.
      I think your grasp of English is poor. Or you're really, really thick.
      One of those will be the reason why you come to a conclusion that is the exact opposite of what should be drawn from my post, in which I criticise the OP for believing in sensationalist news
      So which is it?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

The "wash" is relatively straightforward. It is locating the miniscule neuron that is the tricky part.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          The "wash" is relatively straightforward. It is locating the miniscule neuron that is the tricky part.

Like Greg, I do appreciate your sunny outlook, in spite of the poor cards life dealt you, intellectually.
          You might consider giving lessons to your fellow cretins: Bee, GB9, LondonManc, and that Polish twat.
          They seemed to be consumed with anger for some reason
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Like Greg, I do appreciate your sunny outlook, in spite of the poor cards life dealt you, intellectually.
            You might consider giving lessons to your fellow cretins: Bee, GB9, LondonManc, and that Polish twat.
            They seemed to be consumed with anger for some reason
            Yeah, shauny's great.

GB9 has gone quiet. Frantically reviewing his GBP EUR future contracts I expect.

Comment

I think your grasp of English is poor. Or you're really, really thick.
              One of those will be the reason why you come to a conclusion that is the exact opposite of what should be drawn from my post, in which I criticise the OP for believing in sensationalist news
              So which is it?
              You as a native English speaker complaining about foreigners’ English in the way you do, is a manifestation of xenophobia (racism or what you want to call it) and especially rude.
              Expectable from you.

Comment

You as a native English speaker complaining about foreigners’ English in the way you do, is a manifestation of xenophobia (racism or what you want to call it) and especially rude.
                Expectable from you.
                To be fair your last mistake seems more a question of your stupidity than your English.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

so its back to 2013 levels

XE.com - GBP/EUR Chart

seems New lie had much more effect than Brexit.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

To be fair your last mistake seems more a question of your stupidity than your English.
                    Olha, vai à merda caralho.

Fodasse

(Warning: The others are not allowed to translate it to English.)

Comment

Yes it is, for all practical purposes.
                      Try converting your pounds into Euros and you'll see what I mean.
                      It means you're talking nonsense. I've been in Spain for the last 2 weeks and it's exchanged at 1.142. It would be better today of course.

The secret is not to use the travel exchange in the airport or any of those nice smiley machines that appear in holiday destinations and completely rip you off.

Comment

Working...
                      X