• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

German economic sentitment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
    That's not what current GDP figures say.
    are you sure?

German GDP growth picks up sharply - MarketWatch
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      Fair enough. I hadn't seen the latest figure. It had been behind for the previous 3 years. Based upon sentiment it will soon be back where it was.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
        Fair enough. I hadn't seen the latest figure. It had been behind for the previous 3 years. Based upon sentiment it will soon be back where it was.
        You have admitted being wrong something BB would never do
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          Industry experts versus some gimp with an analytics tool. Hmmm.
          I wonder what industry experts use, a Casio calculator?
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            You have admitted being wrong something BB would never do
            I've had to sit down for 30 mins now to recover! Damn those pesky Germans.

Comment

Working...
            X