• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No Osborne thread?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think she's been quite clever with Boris. Either he'll crash and burn (TBH, I suspect he won't) or he'll need to sell brexit-light to the masses. Two birds - party unity and difficulties for BoJo - one stone

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      I think she's been quite clever with Boris. Either he'll crash and burn (TBH, I suspect he won't) or he'll need to sell brexit-light to the masses. Two birds - party unity and difficulties for BoJo - one stone
      It's a stroke of genius. He did not look happy when he left

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        It's a stroke of genius. He did not look happy when he left
        No, he didn't.

Comment

Boris will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

As Davis has been made minister for Brexit, Boris won't even have much of a place in the most significant foreign policy issue of the day. I suspect he'll be forced to spend much of his time on "goodwill" visits to places where he has to look like he's enjoying eating slugs

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                As Davis has been made minister for Brexit, Boris won't even have much of a place in the most significant foreign policy issue of the day. I suspect he'll be forced to spend much of his time on "goodwill" visits to places where he has to look like he's enjoying eating slugs
                he is in charge of Mi6.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  he is in charge of Mi6.
                  MI6 does not exist, so no

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    he is in charge of Mi6.
                    That's what they want him to think

Comment

Will we now be getting our £2025s back?

Comment