• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who has the heating on?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flubster
    You should've turned them off before you left home in the morning then. Get an appointment with your GP. This could be the start of Parkinson's Disease.
    Don't you mean altzheimers ??? (sp?)

Comment

-4? Pah?

Lived in Sweden for 4 years. Caught the bus to work in the winter since there was usually a lot of snow - not good for the Mustang! One morning had to walk to the bus stop and it was -20 Deg C.

Brrrrrrr!!!!

Comment

Got home last night - Heating on full blast and windows open "To let some air in".

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
          Got home last night - Heating on full blast and windows open "To let some air in".
          where do you get those one way windows from ?
          Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
            where do you get those one way windows from ?
            Oh - here's the best one... this morning, into bathroom, shower, walk back into bedroom - freeze as she's opened the bedroom window... "to let some air in". @%$*&!!!

When you find the supplier of those windows let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
              Don't you mean altzheimers ??? (sp?)
              Dunno. Possibly. I forgot...
              Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
                is that the thing where you have to touch peoples knees when you talk to them
                If you must...
                Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

The "Altzheimers Ball" a night to forget

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon View Post
                    Got up this morning and it’s a bit nippy; especially when I open the door to the balcony to get some air. Think I shall have to fire up the old central heating tonight. Actually, I’d better get it checked first. I don’t know if it works properly, I’ve never used it as I only moved here in the spring.

It is November I after all. I suppose that I am just in denial that summer is over.
                    Blinking 4 degrees overnight is forecast for Luton.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                      Blinking 4 degrees overnight is forecast for Luton.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                      And you with a perenially wet bed too!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X