• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The question that all Brexiteers should ask themselves ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    PM Barry for details, the story makes me weep every time
    Why would I waste my time PMing someone who doesn't have tits?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      Not an insurmountable problem these days, just takes broad minds in conjunction with the wonders of modern surgery
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Barry does.

Comment

If David Cameron knew that the UK had a much stronger hand than the EU, he would happily have stayed to lead the negotiations. Which politician would willingly turn down the chance of glory? It's because he knows how weak the UK's hand really is that he did a runner. The look on Gove and Boris' faces last Friday morning at their 'Victory' news conference said it all. They knew they have been right royally shafted, and suddenly it's 'Not this year', ' Not until we are ready' for Article 50 invoking.

Considering the fact that the economic cycles are calling for a slowdown later this year into next year, do you really see them invoking it next year in the middle of a slowdown? No, What you'll hear then, is ' We will invoke article 50 when the economic conditions are right' I won't be surprised if we get '5 economic tests' similar to Gordon Browns tests for the Euro, tests which of course will never be passed. This will enable the PM to say 'I stand ready and willing to trigger article 50 once the economic conditions are right'. Which of course would not be this Parliament, and then after the election, the next govt will say they are not bound by the promises of this one.

Comment

Originally posted by sirja View Post
            If David Cameron knew that the UK had a much stronger hand than the EU, he would happily have stayed to lead the negotiations. Which politician would willingly turn down the chance of glory? It's because he knows how weak the UK's hand really is that he did a runner. The look on Gove and Boris' faces last Friday morning at their 'Victory' news conference said it all. They knew they have been right royally shafted, and suddenly it's 'Not this year', ' Not until we are ready' for Article 50 invoking.

Considering the fact that the economic cycles are calling for a slowdown later this year into next year, do you really see them invoking it next year in the middle of a slowdown? No, What you'll hear then, is ' We will invoke article 50 when the economic conditions are right' I won't be surprised if we get '5 economic tests' similar to Gordon Browns tests for the Euro, tests which of course will never be passed. This will enable the PM to say 'I stand ready and willing to trigger article 50 once the economic conditions are right'. Which of course would not be this Parliament, and then after the election, the next govt will say they are not bound by the promises of this one.
            That would work - a very British compromise

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              Not an insurmountable problem these days, just takes broad minds in conjunction with the wonders of modern surgery
              Insurmountable is exactly what it is.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
                Barry does.
                Piss off Sas

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Insurmountable is exactly what it is.

HTH
                  I can now see why.

Barry does.
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    Piss off Sas
                    Only kidding ...

Comment

Barry does.
                      You misunderstood - he said you are one, not that he had them.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X