• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Farage -

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
    Don't be a complete fookwit and completely miss the point.
    Buy British? Name me one large volume British manufacturer?
    I can't believe I have to explain this basic stuff.
    Henderson's

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      compare with Juncker who made the personal attacks?
      And Farage has never made personal attacks?
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

European Council president Donald Tusk rejects meeting with Nicola Sturgeon

Nicola Sturgeon’s plan to bypass the UK Government and lobby the EU directly to let Scotland stay has suffered a major setback after the president of the powerful European Council rejected her invitation for talks
        Hero to zero in one day.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          And Farage has never made personal attacks?
          But he's a ****.
          Last edited by Old Greg; 28 June 2016, 19:53.

Comment

As I understand Sturgeons position she wants to negotiate to keep Scotland in the EU.

Presumably that means she'd agree for parts of Scotland to remain part of the UK if she won a second referendum but parts of the country voted to remain.

Comment

Sorry, slip of the pen, so to speak, I meant if we put the tariffs up in a tit for tat. I'm assuming 10% as that's the standard EU tariff.
              Jap wagons have always been better value, my point is that Germans have that elusive "status" that means people will buy them anyway.
              Rich people may, but the company car market is very price aware. I have seen permanent employees obsess over engines and options to fit their budgets.

I will probably move from Mercedes to Jaguar if it gets contentious. Even if it's not British owned anymore at least it's built here.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
                Rich people may, but the company car market is very price aware. I have seen permanent employees obsess over engines and options to fit their budgets.

I will probably move from Mercedes to Jaguar if it gets contentious. Even if it's not British owned anymore at least it's built here.
                If tariffs are imposed Mr. Tata will no doubt move production of Jaguar to Slovakia where he has opened a new factory. Depending of course whether he sells more cars in the newly recessionary Uk or the now growing Euroland.
                Did you guys not understand this stuff when you voted Brexit? It's basic economics.

Comment

Did you guys not understand this stuff when you voted Brexit? It's basic economics.
                  These people are a bit thicker than a poster called sasguru. What did you expect from them?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Any good? Note they don't export it...
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                      These people are a bit thicker than a poster called sasguru. What did you expect from them?
                      This Sasguru chap intrigues me. he seems hugely bright.

Comment

Working...
                      X