• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Farage -

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stek View Post
    I'm off the pulse because I'm in Bern at the moment but he's not complaining - hasn't half got a hairy back though....
    Berning Man.... Stay away from Dignitas, it's a killer.
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
      Berning Man.... Stay away from Dignitas, it's a killer.
      I'm in Mr Pickwick's Pub, it's full of Swiss because Swiss beer is rank!

Comment

A good speech he gave today in the EU parliament, The Metro has loaded it with the word "gloats" - I disagree with that (can't really gloat on a 4pt lead)

However he does stick it to the entire EU parliament in a very convincing manner, the collective silence is palpable. Like when you were at school and the teacher gave some unfortunate a proper bullocking, and the rest of the class didn't know where to look.

Metro video
        http://metro.co.uk/video/embed/1302842/5971162
        Last edited by rl4engc; 28 June 2016, 16:11.
        Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
        "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Originally posted by rl4engc View Post
          A good speech he gave today in the EU parliament, The Metro has loaded it with the word "gloats" - I disagree with that (can't really gloat on a 4pt lead) however he does stick it to them in a very convincing manner and the collective silence is palpable, like when you were at school and the teacher bullocked the rest of the class, and you didn't know where to look.

Metro video
          I can't open the link. Is he demanding a rerun because 52-48 is not conclusive?

Comment

A good speech he gave today in the EU parliament, The Metro has loaded it with the word "gloats" - I disagree with that (can't really gloat on a 4pt lead) however he does stick it to them in a very convincing manner and the collective silence is palpable, like when you were at school and the teacher bullocked the rest of the class, and you didn't know where to look.

Metro video
            He does gloat.

Also if he turned up more often and spoke he would have been a better speaker. There are ways of insulting people without sounding like you are gloating.

When Carswell speaks I have to remember he is in the same party as Farage.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

He's a cockwomble. We have to do business with these people.

Comment

A good speech he gave today in the EU parliament, The Metro has loaded it with the word "gloats" - I disagree with that (can't really gloat on a 4pt lead)

However he does stick it to the entire EU parliament in a very convincing manner, the collective silence is palpable. Like when you were at school and the teacher gave some unfortunate a proper bullocking, and the rest of the class didn't know where to look.

Metro video
                Sounds to me like his personal vanity is more important to him than his country.
                If it wasn't so, he wouldn't be pissing off the people with whom we have to shortly strike a deal.
                The man is a piece of egotistical tulipe.

Comment

Metro video
                  I think they had been sticking it to him all morning making our bremainers look polite.

He was being a bit stroppy but do remember they believe we are mad to leave and are terrified their project will derail.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    I think they had been sticking it to him all morning making our bremainers look polite.

He was being a bit stroppy but do remember they believe we are mad to leave and are terrified their project will derail.
                    So he's unprofessional as well as self-centred?
                    The Euro project will not derail, although it might shed some of the weaker countries on the way, there will be a German centred alliance for decades at least.
                    Particularly as the Germen austerity medicine seems to be working, for some countries at least, especially Spain:

European Union GDP Annual Growth Rate | 1996-2016 | Data | Chart | Calendar

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
                      he wouldn't be pissing off the people with whom we have to shortly strike a deal.
                      This E.U. project has really conditioned you hasn't it?

Protip: Countries to deals. Governments do deals. Companies do deals. The will of these combined is much greater than some little angry Tulip sat over in Brussels that wants to "punish" the U.K. for having the audacity to want to leave the E.U. because it is holding back trade! Ultimately it is big business that influences the E.U. they're not going to sit back whist some idiot tries to impose tarriffs what would do them a lot more harm than it would do us.

Originally posted by SueEllen
                      Also if he turned up more often and spoke he would have been a better speaker.
                      Another classic piece of reasoning, truly a Tour-de-Force. A Nobel prize surely awaits you.

If he'd have turned up more often, no doubt he'd have received a lot more of the "Daily Allowance" and be as rich as all the other unknown, puppet MEP's who get a very attractive renumeration and allowances package, c/o "The E.U. Gravy Train"! Choo Choo!
                      Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
                      "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Working...
                      X