• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Farage -

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Complete bell end. Excuse my language, but is he deliberately trying to torpedo any hope of a favorable trade deal?
    Do you not think his career advice will be accepted in the spirit it was offered?

Now, I know that virtually none of you have ever done a proper job in your lives or worked in business or worked in trade or indeed ever created a job. But listen, just listen.

Comment

Fraudulent Farage is pissed off that the Tories are trying to exclude him from the coming Negotiations all-expenses-highly-paid gravy train. This is his revenge. He doesn't give a tulip about the country.

Comment

"Now, I know that virtually none of you have ever done a proper job in your lives or worked in business or worked in trade or indeed ever created a job. But listen, just listen. "

Bit rich from a mediocre public schoolboy who only got a job in the City because of Daddy's influence.

Comment

I've never seen politics in such a sorry state. I'm off to put a grand on Theresa May as next Tory leader.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I've never seen politics in such a sorry state. I'm off to put a grand on Theresa May as next Tory leader.
            Where have you been for the last 10 or so years?

Comment

Rightly or wrongly, he has made a huge difference to the direction of this country.

Or maybe the rest of parliament has by being totally out of touch with reality....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Rightly or wrongly, he has made a huge difference to the direction of this country.

Or maybe the rest of parliament has by being totally out of touch with reality....
                I agree. He should be made a CBE.

Sir Nigel Farage, is what we should call him from today.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Having a bremainer as PM would be about as democratic as 'David Lammy'

David Lammy
                  noun
                  The opposite of democracy, a dictatorship which ignores democratic views
                  A delusion of grandeur, a believe in one's own self importance shared by no others or a minority
                  A Tottenham MP, the son of Guyanese immigrants, who attempted to perverse the course of democracy in the UK parliament in 2016

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    So did Hitler. What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
                      Having a bremainer as PM would be about as democratic as 'David Lammy'

David Lammy
                      noun
                      The opposite of democracy, a dictatorship which ignores democratic views
                      A delusion of grandeur, a believe in one's own self importance shared by no others or a minority
                      A Tottenham MP, the son of Guyanese immigrants, who attempted to perverse the course of democracy in the UK parliament in 2016
                      Posts like this are helping me to understand the dire state of the country's educational system. Something has to be done to drive up basic standards in literacy.
                      Last edited by Old Greg; 28 June 2016, 11:42.

Comment

Working...
                      X