• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can we deport the racists please?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was asked by admins to bring historical reference about Jews or I'd receive a warning.
    Feel free to delete this post (political correctness etc.) I know topic is sensitive, again have nothing against Jews

"In prewar Poland," notes Wladyslaw Krajewski, a Polish Jew, "... the majority of Jews did not regard themselves as Poles. Growing up for the most part in Jewish environments, they observed only the Jewish customs and religion, spoke only Yiddish at home, and generally spoke Polish poorly." [Krajewski, 96-97] Norman Salsitz describes growing up in a Jewish community in a Polish town and discovering that many Jews did not even know what the Polish flag looked like. [Salsitz, N., 1992, 73] In 1936, Jewish voting patterns in Poland (in their self-governing kehillah organizations) revealed a 38 percent vote for the Bund party (a group emphasizing a Jewish, as opposed to Polish, identity), 36 percent vote for Zionist lists (the return to Israel group), and religious Orthodox (religiously anti-Gentile) and "middle-class" groups at about 23 percent. [Gitelman]

Jewish self-segregation was the norm for most Jews of Eastern Europe. "Jewish separatism," notes Jewish author Eva Hoffman about Poland, "was also an active choice, and it also had its consequences. It meant that Jewish individuals and communities cultivated their own alienness, and that although they were willing to engage in contractual relations with the Poles, they did not wish to enter into a shared world with them." [Hoffman, 63]

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Comment

Originally posted by unemployed View Post
      too many in the uk , and yes a lot should leave. Is that racist.

why are they here anyway this country is only good for the super rich and generational benefit scum.
      I wish I could make you leave...

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        I live in an area which has seen an influx in immigration in the past few years some of the consequences of this are

1) There are now certain areas of town which are no go zones as they have become enclaves for the immigrants

2) every time I go to the doctors I have to wait 2 hours to be seen and the place is full of non english speaking people

3) My child is struggling at school and cannot get the help he needs as all the resources are being put into doing lessons in another language to support the immigrants

4) When i go to pick up my welfare check I find it difficult to understand what I need to do as all the information is now in so many languages I struggle to find the english version

5) Because my children are disillusioned with life and do not feel they have any value they are more likely to turn to a life of crime and resent the immigrants

To you these may seem like racist points - to me it is about protecting our way of life and ensuring our children can grow up in a safe environment.
        You're surely joking?

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
          I wish I could make you leave...
          why its true , middle england has a crap quality of living in this eu dump.

Comment

too many in the uk , and yes a lot should leave. Is that racist.

why are they here anyway this country is only good for the super rich and generational benefit scum.
            Why are the people on benefits here? No one benefits from them, they should go

Comment

why its true , middle england has a crap quality of living in this eu dump.
              It's better than a large portion of the world

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
                No ,if you act like one and talk like one...
                Ah good you prescribe to the group of people who think that any sense of nationalism and being british is now racist.

How clever of you.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  Ah good you prescribe to the group of people who think that any sense of nationalism and being british is now racist.

How clever of you.
                  Sadly they rarely prove it wrong...

Comment

Where's Churchill when you need someone to calm a situation down?
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      Where's Churchill when you need someone to calm a situation down?

Edit: You've got Bee now.

Comment

Working...
                      X