• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can we deport the racists please?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is actually one of the reasons I voted out.

We have large problems with disaffected people in certain areas of the country - and this problem is often exasperated by the fact that migrants will be housed in these already troublesome areas - which does not help.

It is one of the reasons why I felt a remain vote was a ' screw the poor' vote as many of us who live in leafy burbs in sleepy commuter towns never see or feel this impact and I can sympathise with those people who do.

So rather than saying deport them we now need to look at these internal problems and solve them - it won't be easy but it is worthwhile doing.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
      What's your evidence for that, if any?
      What they say...

Quiz anyone on immigration, break down what they are saying, challenge them and then BANG, you get them to the point where they are just insanely shouting P*** or something awful.

I did with DodgyAgent a few weeks ago. Was as amusing as it was sad.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

We have large problems with disaffected people in certain areas of the country - and this problem is often exasperated by the fact that migrants will be housed in these already troublesome areas - which does not help.

It is one of the reasons why I felt a remain vote was a ' screw the poor' vote as many of us who live in leafy burbs in sleepy commuter towns never see or feel this impact and I can sympathise with those people who do.

So rather than saying deport them we now need to look at these internal problems and solve them - it won't be easy but it is worthwhile doing.
        oh look, another person who thinks immigration is a problem while not having any direct impact from it... Just like everyone who has a problem with it... because its not a problem you idiot!

Its all in peoples heads!
        Last edited by dx4100; 27 June 2016, 12:36.

Comment

But why are the disaffected? What is wrong with immigrants?

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
            What they say...

Quiz anyone on immigration, break down what they are saying, challenge them and then BANG, you get them to the point where they are just insanely shouting P*** or something awful.

I did with DodgyAgent a few weeks ago. Was as amusing as it was sad.
            I live in an area which has seen an influx in immigration in the past few years some of the consequences of this are

1) There are now certain areas of town which are no go zones as they have become enclaves for the immigrants

2) every time I go to the doctors I have to wait 2 hours to be seen and the place is full of non english speaking people

3) My child is struggling at school and cannot get the help he needs as all the resources are being put into doing lessons in another language to support the immigrants

4) When i go to pick up my welfare check I find it difficult to understand what I need to do as all the information is now in so many languages I struggle to find the english version

5) Because my children are disillusioned with life and do not feel they have any value they are more likely to turn to a life of crime and resent the immigrants

To you these may seem like racist points - to me it is about protecting our way of life and ensuring our children can grow up in a safe environment.

Comment

Originally posted by VillageContractor View Post
              But why are the disaffected? What is wrong with immigrants?
              See above!

Comment

if you do not welcome immigrants you are considered a racist.

sad day.

Comment

I live in an area which has seen an influx in immigration in the past few years some of the consequences of this are

1) There are now certain areas of town which are no go zones as they have become enclaves for the immigrants

2) every time I go to the doctors I have to wait 2 hours to be seen and the place is full of non english speaking people

3) My child is struggling at school and cannot get the help he needs as all the resources are being put into doing lessons in another language to support the immigrants

4) When i go to pick up my welfare check I find it difficult to understand what I need to do as all the information is now in so many languages I struggle to find the english version

5) Because my children are disillusioned with life and do not feel they have any value they are more likely to turn to a life of crime and resent the immigrants

To you these may seem like racist points - to me it is about protecting our way of life and ensuring our children can grow up in a safe environment.
                  Oh my ******* word....

Comment

Originally posted by unemployed View Post
                    if you do not welcome immigrants you are considered a racist.

sad day.
                    No ,if you act like one and talk like one...

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
                      No ,if you act like one and talk like one...
                      too many in the uk , and yes a lot should leave. Is that racist.

why are they here anyway this country is only good for the super rich and generational benefit scum.

Comment

Working...
                      X