• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No talks before Article 50, says Angela Merkel's spokesman

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    I'll do it. At least I know that I have no idea what I am talking about.
    Good man. Not knowing what you're talking about is an advantage.

It'll bamboozle the opposite side.

Comment

In a key moment of the campaign, Vote Leave pledged that in the event of an out vote, money saved from Britain’s EU ‘membership fee’ would be used to fill the gap.

However, with Vote Leave being a cross-party campaign organisation rather than the Government, it is not clear what weight that guarantee will carry.
      I should say that it is pretty clear exactly how much weight that guarantee will carry

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        yeah traditionally we export the Irish (to lay railways), Scots (to build bridges) & Cornish (to Dig holes). We could get rid of all the troublemakers!
        Judging by what can be read on this forum, building bridges is no longer part of the skillset of your average Jock.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
          Couldn't one of us write and send the article 50 letter?
          Not a bad idea. Anyone think they can forge Cameron's sig? If not, we could try email. Anyone got Juncker's email address?
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            Not a bad idea. Anyone think they can forge Cameron's sig? If not, we could try email. Anyone got Juncker's email address?
            We would have to alter the From field so it looks like it came from Gidiot.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

This all reminds me of Abe Lincoln who decided to slaughter 600,000 Americans in order to preserve the union.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
                This all reminds me of Abe Lincoln who decided to slaughter 600,000 Americans in order to preserve the union.
                Cuckoo.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                  I'll do it. At least I know that I have no idea what I am talking about.
                  Your are BoJo, aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Milkyway View Post
                    Your are BoJo, aren't you?
                    No he's Gove as he admitted it.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X