• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tips for Poland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    What is a 1h hooker? And how much is 20f? Not that I'm interested of course.
    £ 3.52

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
      back in my days you would get beaten up on the street if you said you support football team X to a supporter Y xD but things changing.
      Careful for woman though , they are damn beautiful and can make you go stupid xD unless thats what you want
      also you can get 1h hooker for 20f that looks like a freaking model (not that i know from experience xD)
      That explains your user name. Still scratching?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        £ 3.52
        out of your price range?

Comment

What is a 1h hooker? And how much is 20f? Not that I'm interested of course.
          sorry an old habit of writing pound as F (in polish : funt)
          so 20-40£ an hour the 40£ being the top end. in smaller cities its 20£ for top end.

also if they'd smell you have money you might just have found a wife =) Last time i was there I could have 19yo that wanted to move to the uk and was, erm, "willing"..
          Last edited by diseasex; 20 June 2016, 09:27.

Comment

FTFY
            Last time i was there I could have 19yo that wanted to move to the uk and was willing to use me to get there before binning me off for someone richer.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Dog bites man

FLC's going to Krack-off? How does this warrant it's own thread?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                FTFY
                no not really. i saw real regret on her face that i was leaving as i said, they can make you go stupid

Comment

sorry an old habit of writing pound as F (in polish : funt)
                  Funt is a great name for the pound. I hope we adopt that on Friday.

also if they'd smell you have money you might just have found a wife =) Last time i was there I could have 19yo that wanted to move to the uk and was, erm, "willing"..
                  A lot more of that too. Net migration to reach 400,000. All of them 19 year old Polish girls marrying FLCs.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

no not really. i saw real regret on her face that i was leaving as i said, they can make you go stupid
                    bye bye meal ticket? Hello "sucky sucky one dollar"?

Comment

Funt is a great name for the pound. I hope we adopt that on Friday.

A lot more of that too. Net migration to reach 400,000. All of them 19 year old Polish girls marrying FLCs.
                      Now you are talking - Remain it is
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X