• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Farage helping or hindering Leave?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I was confused between this and the active "wallpaper" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
      Farage attends EU meetings poorly because he is agin' Britain's membership. I think Bob's livelihood has not been negatively impacted by Britain's EU membership, and the fishermens' has. It was Bob who was sticking two fingers up.

I like both Bob and Farage.
      He was sticking two fingers up at Farage and shouting to him you are no friend of the fishermen. How anyone translates that to him sticking two fingers up to fishermen is beyond all sense.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        When I look at these two pictures, the first thing that springs to my mind, is to open a Bus Company.
        A man after my own heart
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

No, I was confused between this and the active "wallpaper" thread.
          well as both start talking about the poster but the second one tries to make an tenuous link with NAZI propaganda and suggests its all Nigel's fault I can see why you might be confused.

Out of curiosity if one of the charities had used the picture to drum up cash so their staff could stay in 5 star hotels near crisis zones would bremainers link it to NAZIs?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
            TBH the poster is right on the edge of acceptability, and when combined with the shooting in Orlando, the stabbing in Paris, and the shooting/stabbing yesterday in Yorkshire; it really highlights the negatives of extremism.
            See - I knew you didn't really need it explained.

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
            Well I am an idiot according to the Mods.
            Apparently there is hope for you. Slow, but gets there in the end.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              See - I knew you didn't really need it explained.

Apparently there is hope for you. Slow, but gets there in the end.
              Many posters (Billboard) are right on the edge of acceptability.
              http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Farage attends EU meetings poorly because he is agin' Britain's membership. I think Bob's livelihood has not been negatively impacted by Britain's EU membership, and the fishermens' has. It was Bob who was sticking two fingers up.

I like both Bob and Farage.
                That is a nice even handed balanced view that makes the point well.
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
                  He was sticking two fingers up at Farage and shouting to him you are no friend of the fishermen. How anyone translates that to him sticking two fingers up to fishermen is beyond all sense.
                  I sucked on a fisherman's friend once. Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I sucked on a fisherman's friend once. Does that count?
                    Was he your friend before or only after?

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
                      The fishermen obviously thought different to Sir Bob.

Comment

Working...
                      X