• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Birstall MP attacked and killed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
    Why ? do you think he was going to vote in ?
    This is becoming a bit silly. What makes you think he was even going to vote? I'm sure there are numerous convicted rapist and murders voting for both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      The way he killed her shows it.
      Only a psycho or some kind of mentality issues would kill the way he killed her.

He shot her and stabbed her several times, this shows some kind of an obsession/frustration and hungry, and at the same time pleasure.
      Last edited by Bee; 17 June 2016, 13:41.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
        This is becoming a bit silly. What makes you think he was even going to vote? I'm sure there are numerous convicted rapist and murders voting for both sides.
        It's alright only Brexiters can do bad. Next we will see posters saying 'And Satan said unto me - vote Leave'

The chap was mentally ill, we failed him & her. Lets leave it at that.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
          The way he killed her shows it.
          Only a psycho or some kind of mentality issues would kill the way he killed her.

He shot her and stabbed her several times, this shows some kind of an obsession/frustration and hungry, and at the same time pleasure.
          The way he killed her shows what exactly? He clearly had quite a few bats in his belfry, as do a great many people. There is no proof that this act was in any way linked with Brexit, and it is dangerously irresponsible to try and make any valid connection.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            The way he killed her shows what exactly? He clearly had quite a few bats in his belfry, as do a great many people. There is no proof that this act was in any way linked with Brexit, and it is dangerously irresponsible to try and make any valid connection.
            Unfortunately all the foreign media and so foreigners will think it's linked to the referendum.

They aren't aware that MPs get threatened all the time.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I'm not so sure. Otherwise half the country has mental health issues. But I understand why they might say that to comfort everyone else.

This was plain and simple hate.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Birstall MP attacked and killed

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                I'm not so sure. Otherwise half the country has mental health issues. But I understand why they might say that to comfort everyone else.

This was plain and simple hate.
                READ THE ARTICLE!

Zero Hedge did a google search and found an article online (clearly 6-7 years old) saying the following;

"Thomas Mair, 46, started volunteering at the park after learning about the opportunity through the Mirfield-based Pathways Day Centre for adults with mental health problems. He said: "I can honestly say it has done me more good than all the psychotherapy and medication in the world. "Many people who suffer from mental illness are socially isolated and disconnected from society, feelings of worthlessness are also common mainly caused by long-term unemployment."

"All these problems are alleviated by doing voluntary work. Getting out of the house and meeting new people is a good thing, but more important in my view is doing physically demanding and useful labour.

"When you have finished there is a feeling of achievement which is emotionally rewarding and psychologically fulfilling.

"For people for whom full-time, paid employment is not possible for a variety of reasons, voluntary work offers a socially positive and therapeutic alternative."

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Oakwel...s.-a0227735906
                Last edited by PurpleGorilla; 17 June 2016, 14:08.
                http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

READ THE ARTICLE!

Zero Hedge did a google search and found an article online (clearly 6-7 years old) saying the following;

"Thomas Mair, 46, started volunteering at the park after learning about the opportunity through the Mirfield-based Pathways Day Centre for adults with mental health problems. He said: "I can honestly say it has done me more good than all the psychotherapy and medication in the world. "Many people who suffer from mental illness are socially isolated and disconnected from society, feelings of worthlessness are also common mainly caused by long-term unemployment."

I did read it. He was 46 then, 52 now at the time of the attack.

"Many people who suffer from mental illness are socially isolated and disconnected from society"

You've got a whole room full of them right here!!
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    I did read it. He was 46 then, 52 now at the time of the attack.

"Many people who suffer from mental illness are socially isolated and disconnected from society"

You've got a whole room full of them right here!!
                    So in his own words he has mental health issues.
                    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Unfortunately all the foreign media and so foreigners will think it's linked to the referendum.

They aren't aware that MPs get threatened all the time.
                      What a sweeping statement. Undoubtedly some will, but if you genuinely believe that the majority of foreign media reporters don't bother to try and unearth the REAL truth behind a story before going to press then you are deluded.
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X