• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Birstall MP attacked and killed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad news. Local girl made good story. Feel sorry for the kids and husband.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Been to Batley a lot, mrs worked there and still goes to gym there, very Pakistani but always seems quiet and trouble free apart from the pissed up yobs at Frontierland nightclub come chucking out time (and getting in time come to think of it).

Awful....
      Yeah, but that was Birstal. Different place. Still in the cleckhuddersfax environs but batley isn't birstal.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Yeah, but that was Birstal. Different place. Still in the cleckhuddersfax environs but batley isn't birstal.
        True, but on our way to Batley, and Liversedge t'other way, feels Batley-ish and Birstall is in the Batley constituency.....

We come down the hill from Toys 'Ya' Us to the junction near Crilly's, Birstall centre on the right and left turn and you're in Batley past the Subway and the Merc garage with the big Star..

Having said that I'm a Lancastrian.....

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Originally posted by stek View Post
          True, but on our way to Batley, and Liversedge t'other way, feels Batley-ish and Birstall is in the Batley constituency.....

We come down the hill from Toys 'Ya' Us to the junction near Crilly's, Birstall centre on the right and left turn and you're in Batley past the Subway and the Merc garage with the big Star..

Having said that I'm a Lancastrian.....
          I don't think geography is the important part of the story here to be fair
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Very sad, with a young family as well.

A local man was up in court the other day for chasing a canvasing Labour Councillor down the street with a running chainsaw, shouting if he caught him he was going to cut his head off. Didn't even get prison. A running feckin chainsaw.

Comment

I have no words... My heart aches for the kids
              Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

A local man was up in court the other day for chasing a canvasing Labour Councillor down the street with a running chainsaw, shouting if he caught him he was going to cut his head off. Didn't even get prison. A running feckin chainsaw.
                To be fair, the guy was canvassing for Jim Murphy. Mitigating circumstances, m'lud.
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Flipping heck! Where was that?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    I don't think geography is the important part of the story here to be fair
                    Agree, sorry....

Comment

'Leaves two young children behind who'll now grow up without a mother'

Life can be just so cruel.
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X