• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Euro 2016

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are only 2 proper TEAMS in this competition: Wales and Italy. By which I mean more than the sum of their parts.

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
      There are only 2 proper TEAMS in this competition: Wales and Italy. By which I mean more than the sum of their parts.
      Not tempted to place Iceland on that list? I would. But then you know **** all about **** all, but I'm sure someone will offer to help you out if and when puberty happens...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Well done Wales, Portugal are tulip, Germany/Italy/France in the final awaits.
        If Portugal lose, I'll ban myself.
        If Portugal wins, I'll be back for you.

Comment

I promised Alessandra (the Italian lass from work I used to "do") that if Italy win tonight, I will go to Milan to bang her

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
            I promised Alessandra (the Italian lass from work I used to "do") that if Italy win tonight, I will go to Milan to bang her
            She must be praying for the Germans right about now...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              She must be praying for the Germans right about now...

Comment

And the Germans win on penalties. At least one lass in Milan is extremely relieved...
                Never mind FLC, you must know a Fraulein who'll be up for a bit of jiggly jiggly action.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  And the Germans win on penalties. At least one lass in Milan is extremely relieved...
                  Never mind FLC, you must know a Fraulein who'll be up for a bit of jiggly jiggly action.
                  She told me later that she was on her period

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                    She told me later that she was on her period
                    So what ?
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                      So what ?
                      Snookered on the red, go for the brown!!
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X