• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eddie Izzard - weapons grade bell end or what?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    National Front is not the comparison. Farage is not a fascist by any stretch. The charge is that he is racist or happy to align with racists within and outside the party.
    make up your mind.

He was accused here of being a Racist. We asked the accuser to prove it and they failed.

Now are we to widen the accusation to political expediency?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      make up your mind.

He was accused here of being a Racist. We asked the accuser to prove it and they failed.

Now are we to widen the accusation to political expediency?
      I didn't fail. I suggest you go and work in Scotland or Canada like some of the posters or their fathers here have done with your English accent if you don't understand what racism is.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        I didn't fail. I suggest you go and work in Scotland or Canada like some of the posters or their fathers here have done with your English accent if you don't understand what racism is.
        I have worked all over the world and work with people all over the world.

A sweeping statement about a high offending group being bad neighbours is not even close to people threatening to lamp you because you are the only white or Brit in the Bar. If this is the worse you have its not enough.

I assume you wouldn't want to live next to a drug treatment centre as the risk of the residents offending?

Now lets see what our European partners consider racism and unacceptable, we will ignore the Le Pens as we know they are nuts.

The least PC comments from French politicians - The Local

who said these nice things?

He once said: “Arabs are nothing, We have never seen Arabs build roads, dams or factories...They are clever politicians, clever like beggars”, while in 1962 he proclaimed ‘I don’t like Zionist yids!”
        "You can't trust people who have such lousy cooking. The only thing they have done for European agriculture is 'mad cow' disease".
        Conservative German politician’s racist ‘Germany 2030’ prediction triggers public outrage - Daily Sabah

The human rights spokesperson for Angela Merkel's CDU party, Erika Steinbach has received intense criticism for her predictions on 'Germany in 2030' as she posted a photo of her controversial prediction on Twitter Saturday.

The photo shows a blond child surrounded by South Asian women with the caption "Germany 2030" atop and the question "Where are you from then?" beneath the image as if the women were asking the small child.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          I have worked all over the world and work with people all over the world.

A sweeping statement about a high offending group being bad neighbours is not even close to people threatening to lamp you because you are the only white or Brit in the Bar. If this is the worse you have its not enough.

I assume you wouldn't want to live next to a drug treatment centre as the risk of the residents offending?

Now lets see what our European partners consider racism and unacceptable, we will ignore the Le Pens as we know they are nuts.

The least PC comments from French politicians - The Local

Conservative German politician’s racist ‘Germany 2030’ prediction triggers public outrage - Daily Sabah
          You seriously don't have clue what racism is do you?

You have actually trotted out some of the usual excuses of someone who defends racism. We are not talking about the French, Germans or whoever we are talking about UKIP and their leader.

Also what have drug addicts got to do with race or ethnicity?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

“Arabs are nothing, We have never seen Arabs build roads, dams or factories...They are clever politicians, clever like beggars”, while in 1962 he proclaimed ‘I don’t like Zionist yids!”

Easy one that, De Gaulle - he hated everybody, but reserved particular contempt for the British. An air raid siren must have woken him one night while he was seeing out the war from the relatively safe distance of not being in France.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Everyone knows the best weed comes from Afghanistan. Wouldn't buy my ganga from any mere white bloke...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

You seriously don't have clue what racism is do you?

You have actually trotted out some of the usual excuses of someone who defends racism. We are not talking about the French, Germans or whoever we are talking about UKIP and their leader.

well you obviously don't. Please clearly identify the race he offended.

Well Farage is pushing for us to leave the EU and being attacked for a comment based on people's documented behaviour. I thought we could look at his opposition and see how they behave.

Drug Addicts statistically more likely to offend, just like other groups that can be identified.

Comment

Working...
                X