• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit and Contracting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    For fun and some international experience? Wtf would you go to spain for holidays?
    Because other countries offer holidays I can't get here, whereas the work is no different and from speaking to the EU nationals I know over here, pays far less in the EU than here.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
      Because other countries offer way better sex than I can only dream of getting here, whereas the forms are a bit easier to fill out and from speaking - the ones I can barely communicate with, anyway - to the EU nationals I know over here, pays way less than the EU than here.
      FTFY
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Don't be stupid.

We will be subject to EEA rules.

If you can get a job in a field with a skills shortage then you can get a visa and move abroad.
        Why stupid!

Why UK can't have bilateral agreements like Switzerland has?
        Explain yourself instead of calling others stupid. You must be a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
          Why stupid!

Why UK can't have bilateral agreements like Switzerland has?
          Explain yourself instead of calling others stupid. You must be a moron.
          If the UK has the same agreements like Switzerland Norway or Iceland they still have to accept free movement and that's exactly what Brexiteers don't like. Smelly foreigners like us.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
            If the UK has the same agreements like Switzerland Norway or Iceland they still have to accept free movement and that's exactly what Brexiteers don't like. Smelly foreigners like us.
            At least after Brexit any foreigner that smells can simply be turned away or told to get a bath
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              At least after Brexit any foreigner that smells can simply be turned away or told to get a bath
              Do our women still have to shave armpit hair when they come to the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                Do our women still have to shave armpit hair when they come to the UK?
                You are not fecking French, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  You are not fecking French, are you?
                  No thank feck I'm not. Dutch, or was, now Bri'ish

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                    Can the EU pass laws banning us from doing that?
                    They can ban anything they like, whenever they like, and they don't have to answer to anyone (particularly annoying people such as mere voters)
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                      You must be a moron.
                      You're paying way too much credit where so little is warranted....

Comment

Working...
                      X