• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexiters prepare lube

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Yep, I put down £1 and borrowed the other £9 from AtW. The dirty money lender.
    U vil breng bak 10000 Deutsche Marks on 24th or ze Civic getz it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
      Supposed that might just validate a trip to Newry. Can't think of any other reasons for going there.
      Fireworks and smoky coal.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        To be fair it depends on the pub. The one that always got me was the one outside Leeds station. Used to walk past it on the way to an ex-client. 8:00 am every morning and always the same faces stood outside with a pint of lager in one hand and a fag in the other.
        Was that the Leeds United football team?

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
          Halle Berry with a strap-on you say? Not the worse outcome I could think of.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Thank the Lord!

I've got nearly £1m (leveraged) on a massive Pound short position. Was starting to sheet myself....

Private island here I come!

I hope you move into gold before June 23rd.....

Comment

Working...
            X