• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

some people really do live in a throwaway society

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    They may be stupid but I fail to see how the C word applies. The person acting badly in this situation is the one ripping off the vulnerable uneducated people to turn a profit at their expense.
    it`s not my job to educate them

there are plenty of morons on ebay , it would be a full time job to educate them all.
    They are happy to accept my offers and ebay terms so i don`t see an issue

you may want to look at the banking/property business for real exploitation
    Last edited by unemployed; 19 May 2016, 14:24.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      They may be stupid but I fail to see how the C word applies. The person acting badly in this situation is the one ripping off the vulnerable uneducated people to turn a profit at their expense.
      I don't see the problem, surely, even in this PC sensitive age, a chunt should be allowed to call a chunt a chunt
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        I don't see the problem, surely, even in this PC sensitive age, a chunt should be allowed to call a chunt a chunt
        Particularly when the chunt calling the chunt a chunt is such a massive chunt of epic proportions every chunt below him is a chunt. Seems fair enough. Bit of a chunty thing to do but he's a chunt so who cares.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Hopefully it was a boomer Chunt who sold the laptop to him [emoji48].
          http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post

loud and clear Mr Chuntychunt

Comment

Originally posted by unemployed View Post

loud and clear Mr Chuntychunt
              Talking of chunts, has anyone seen MF posting here recently?

Comment

Working...
              X