• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IMF warns of dire consequences in the event of a BREXIT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gove and Boris know it better

Up yours IMF

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Goldman are balls deep in the Stay campaign.
      Yes, because they know that their dirty spekulating ways will be over in event of Brexit - Germany and France will impose transaction tax (known as stamp duty in UK, but only poor people pay it).

Comment

i bought some of these for insurance against brexit

i think they will work in the event of a stay vote too

ebay here i come

https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...7.29.64.0mpbei

Comment

Not a huge fan of AEP, but he's on the money with this

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Gove and Boris know it better

Up yours IMF

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
              You do realise that UK will still be in IMF? It's going to need it...

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
                Whatever is "the right choice" we are dealing with massive Bremain propaganda.
                But I thought the Brexiters were shoutier? I do wish people would make their minds up.

You've got the politically-motivated calling favours in to back remain. Our decisions should be for the benefit of the country, not for the benefit of the politicians.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

why are we joining a failing EU currency again?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    But I thought the Brexiters were shoutier? I do wish people would make their minds up.

You've got the politically-motivated calling favours in to back remain. Our decisions should be for the benefit of the country, not for the benefit of the politicians.
                    Which will ultimately make the whole referendum a vote for or against the establishment.
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

As someone who has escaped the Soviet Union or the Russian totalitarian state I am surprised you are so pro the EU!
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X