• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

desperate agencies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unemployed View Post
    yes but how can you move jobs without the experience already.
    Internal mobility. Asking. Moving to a company that has it - asking the correct questions at interviews helps with that.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      With a statement like that I think I was right in my assumption.
      not really worked with all sorts over the years , IT is not really a highly skilled job compared to say real engineers designing jet engines proper electronics engineers on avionics aviation etc.

always found IT people had a bigger mouth than their brain and sprouted tulip at the first opportunity.
      abit like more accomplished employment agency staff with buzz words.

Comment

not really worked with all sorts over the years , IT is not really a highly skilled job compared to say real engineers designing jet engines proper electronics engineers on avionics aviation etc.

always found IT people had a bigger mouth than their brain and sprouted tulip at the first opportunity.

I started out as 20k dev. Didnt even get a raise in the first year and jumped for 30k after 12 months. But I wouldn't go that low in london

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
          jumped for 30k after 12 months.
          sad you had to jump though right ?

Comment

What do you mean by IT?
            Embedded software engineering isn't skilful? Artificial Intelligence programming? Machine Intelligence?
            Yup you don't have a fooking clue, that's why you're not successful.
            You've alway been at the bottom of the food chain and are unaware there's even a top
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

What do you mean by IT?
              Embedded software engineering isn't skilful? Artificial Intelligence programming? Machine Intelligence?
              Yup you don't have a fooking clue, that's why you're not successful.
              You've alway been at the bottom of the food chain and are unaware there's even a top

Wow those skill sets must be working out well for you then
              hence the move to sheeple led landlordism

see what i mean buzz words, ,more tulip

just for you

Last edited by unemployed; 11 May 2016, 10:25.

Comment

Wow those skill sets must be working out well for you then
                hence the move to sheeple led landlordism

see what i mean buzz words, ,more tulip
                The skillsets I have/had enabled me to purchase the properties over the years.
                And just because you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand concepts, doesn't make them buzzwords.
                I wish you well, but don't hold out much hope - I fear you may be too cretinous.
                Good luck.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Cheap money, government policy and lots of BS has enabled me to purchase the properties over the years.

FTFY HTH

Comment

It's evident that you don't know the different between a Computer Science Engineer and a Mechanical Engineer.
                    Worse, you don’t know what IT is. Look around you and pay attention.

Are you a sockie?

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                      Worse, you don’t know what IT is.

What is Information Technology (IT)? - Definition from WhatIs.com

one man`s IT is another man`s SH-IT

Comment

Working...
                      X