• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who will you be voting for London Mayor?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Brexit solves that.

A Chinese owner can buy EU citizenship in Bulgaria for less than the cost of a good car. They then are an EU citizen and can do WTF they like anywhere in Europe.
    Even with Brexit(which will not happen) no politician is going to stop foreigners owning property in London.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      If your life was saved you would think it was good value for money.
      I'd be more terrified of the staff and bacteria. 3rd World standards and 1st World prices.

Comment

No longer eligible to vote as have moved outside of London but would probably be voting Sian Berry, possibly Sadiq Khan second if I was.

Comment

Londoners have constantly proved, through their choice of candidates over the past decade or two, that they are thick as pig tulip.

They deserve these scum

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
            Londoners have constantly proved, through their choice of candidates over the past decade or two, that they are thick as pig tulip.

They deserve these scum
            So true. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
              As a Jew, I will still be voting Labour.
              So, you are a dirty spekulant, allegedly very "creative" with taxes and you vote Labour?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                So, you are a dirty spekulant, allegedly very "creative" with taxes and you vote Labour?
                I think you'll find there are dirty tax avoiding spekulants in all political parties.
                'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
                Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

I suspect like most dirty spekulants, he's lost all his money, so he's a Labour voting, tax dodging, ex spekulant.

Or idiot as we call them.

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
                    I think you'll find there are dirty tax avoiding spekulants in all political parties.
                    Yes, but why would a market spekulant (a parasite in Labour terms) be supporting them???

Comment

You never heard of a certain multi-millionaire ex-Labour leader who likes Russian billionaires and keeping the Middle East free from wars?

Comment

Working...
                      X