• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should Disney make Elsa a Lesbian Princess?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Surely that would be discriminatory again non-binary people

Which toilet would they use btw?
    either they both have tampon bins now...
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      either they both have tampon bins now...
      Do transgenders with willies get periods?
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

FAO Markymark

FAO Markymark. Your experience helps ....

Comment

nope but ones with soon to be removed fannies do.

Student activists demand sanitary bins be installed in male toilets for transgender men who menstruate

yep I know its the Sun, just to wind certain people up!

Comment

There seems to be a great deal of confusion about the modern world on this thread. Shouldn't you all be settling down to Countdown about now?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              There seems to be a great deal of confusion about the modern world on this thread. Shouldn't you all be settling down to Countdown about now?
              I'd prefer 'Test please delete'.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                whilst more compassion for the outliers in our world is a good thing, the obsession with making everything changing to feature as many variants as possible and rewriting history to suit modern agendas is a little tiresome.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  whilst more compassion for the outliers in our world is a good thing, the obsession with making everything changing to feature as many variants as possible and rewriting history to suit modern agendas is a little tiresome.
                  Are you worried that the historical basis of Frozen might be undermined?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                    I'd prefer 'Test please delete'.
                    And that is to your credit, Sir.

Comment

Let me be the first:

LORETTA: I want to have babies.
                      REG: You want to have babies?!
                      LORETTA: It's every man's right to have babies if he wants them.
                      REG: But... you can't have babies.
                      LORETTA: Don't you oppress me.
                      REG: I'm not oppressing you, Stan. You haven't got a womb! Where's the foetus going to gestate?! You going to keep it in a box?!

LORETTA: crying
                      JUDITH: Here! I-- I've got an idea. Suppose you agree that he can't actually have babies, not having a womb, which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans', but that he can have the right to have babies.
                      FRANCIS: Good idea, Judith. We shall fight the oppressors for your right to have babies, brother. Sister. Sorry.
                      REG: What's the point?
                      FRANCIS: What?
                      REG: What's the point of fighting for his right to have babies when he can't have babies?!
                      FRANCIS: It is symbolic of our struggle against oppression.
                      REG: Symbolic of his struggle against reality.
                      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                      X