• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Acupuncture

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet
    My wife is Hindu too... before we got married her mother needed my exact birth time so that the priests could calculate the best date and time for us to get married on. We then were given about 3 dates in that year in which to marry.
    Same deal here which is where the "you're not quite a perfect match but if you have a degree it will be fine" came from. As far as i'm concerned it's either a match or not, how can education affect the destiny written in the stars unless the destiny writtin in the stars is a load of hogwash?

Comment

I've had acupuncture on my back after having a disc removed, it helped.....mostly did not hurt, not until a needle was treaked, then you get a shooting pain like electricity....
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

I believe SasGuru also likes a little pr1ck.

Comment

What was that horror film called with the bloke with all the pins sticking out of his face and head? My memory is crap recently
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Hellraiser
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
            X