• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ken Livingstone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well having read all of his dribbling I've come to the conclusion the supposed Mancunian has conclusively proven his bigotry with a massive side order of lunatic conspiracy theorist idiocy, not that his capacity for ocean going stupidity hasn't been proved over his posting career on CUK.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      That man should be shot. Some plebby git who's sucked at the tit of the state all his life like Corbyn.
      I feel so horribly polluted, I agree with a sasguru post. I'd best get some medical assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
        I feel so horribly polluted, I agree with a sasguru post. I'd best get some medical assistance.
        It only happens to the brightest and best.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Shabbat Shalom everyone. Peace reigns in my world.
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr
            So you managed to avoid all the valid points I have made, backed by evidence and instead just decided to criticise me.... Yeah nice one.

I'm not bothered what others think of me to be frank. I'm just saying the truth. If you don't like the truth, then tough.
            I've not seen a valid point, just some obsessive, conspiracy theorist hogwash which amounts to an anti Jewish agenda being pushed by a low grade moron who's fallen for every bit of anti Israeli propaganda pedalled by the people who're on record as wanting to exterminate the Jews.

There's no shred of truth in your endless series of posts.

You have always been a bigot on this subject and will remain a bigot.
            Last edited by TykeMerc; 29 April 2016, 19:27.

Comment

So you managed to avoid all the valid points I have made, backed by evidence and instead just decided to criticise me.... Yeah nice one.

I'm not bothered what others think of me to be frank. I'm just saying the truth. If you don't like the truth, then tough.
              I already pointed out where you made up something out of thin air. Page back to find out. Also if you, a self proclaimed Northener, think you "know" the truth about an area so complex, you must be a cretin.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                I agree with both of you. Eurrgh.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Sounds like the standard Zionist drivel anybody who criticises Israel is faced with. Having such lies directed at me from pathetic individuals only makes me more firm in my belief. Never at any point did I say anything anti-Jewish. It is people like you are actually doing a disservice to Jews by insinuating that Israel and Judaism are one. I know for sure that there is a large body of Orthodox Jews who oppose the Israeli government and you are effectively the anti-Semite here because you are lumping them with the Zionists. Go figure.
                  No one is criticising you because you had a go at Israel. I think anyone with a brain would agree that Israel is far from being perfect. But it's your lack of logic and brains in coming to some of your conclusions that most have an issue with. Like I said your quality of argument is about the level of a kipper's.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Ken Livingstone says Labour should reinstate him because everything he said about Jewish people "was true"

Ken Livingstone says Labour should reinstate him because everything he said about Jewish people "was true"
                    Strictly speaking Ken's not that far off. At one point Hitler was planning to re-locate the Jewish population of Europe to a far away country.

However one solution after another to the Nazi's 'Jewish problem' fail by wayside....

BBC - History - World Wars: The Nazi Racial State

As part of the so-called 'Madagascar Plan', all Jews under German rule were to be deported to the French colony of Madagascar. However, this plan was rendered unworkable as long as Great Britain's Royal Navy retained control of the seas. In the winter of 1940 to 1941, Hitler commissioned a third variation of the 'territorial solution', in which the Jews would be deported to the Soviet Union after it had been conquered
                    Quite how why a senior British politician thinks this is a good idea however..

Lovely man. Wonderful company he keeps...

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
                      Strictly speaking Ken's not that far off. At one point Hitler was planning to re-locate the Jewish population of Europe to a far away country.
                      Yeah, that's what he was doing in Auschwitz and other concentration camps.

As part of the so-called 'Madagascar Plan', all Jews under German rule were to be deported to the French colony of Madagascar. However, this plan was rendered unworkable as long as Great Britain's Royal Navy retained control of the seas. In the winter of 1940 to 1941, Hitler commissioned a third variation of the 'territorial solution', in which the Jews would be deported to the Soviet Union after it had been conquered
                      So what you basically saying is that it was Royal Navy's fault for not surrendering which made otherwise nice man Hitler switch from Plan A to Plan B - extermination?

Soviet Union would not have existed after conquest, it wasn't meant to be place for jews. People don't just switch from "we'll resettle them to nice place where they can live in peace" to "we'll exterminate them all" just like this - we know for fact extermination took place, any talk of alternative nice solutions is BS, perhaps you'd understand that if you were put into gas chamber.
                      Last edited by AtW; 29 April 2016, 21:26.

Comment

Working...
                      X