• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just Crossed the Line

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Crossed the Line
    You did indeed, you chunt

@Cojak -

Comment

There you have the result of Admin's policy of encouraging the sockpuppet owners. Yes Scroatman was reported using the approved method on multiple occasions, all of which were given a thorough ignoring.

It was blatantly obvious on the first post by that ID that it was another incarnation of the Gricer type sockpuppet. There's no doubt that more incarnations will appear and be permitted to post until the next "crossing of the line".

Attempted charity fraud thanks to the CUK enablers, well done administration/moderation team, you should be proud of your achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Have no objections to the rhinos getting my dosh. But would rather have donated via someone who had at least made the effort to get to the start line...
        Watch out for MF then ...

Comment

£20 (apparently) buys boots for a field ranger

Is it just me, or does that gentleman have enormous feet?

Comment

No he has skinny legs...
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
              There you have the result of Admin's policy of encouraging the sockpuppet owners. Yes Scroatman was reported using the approved method on multiple occasions, all of which were given a thorough ignoring.

It was blatantly obvious on the first post by that ID that it was another incarnation of the Gricer type sockpuppet. There's no doubt that more incarnations will appear and be permitted to post until the next "crossing of the line".

Attempted charity fraud thanks to the CUK enablers, well done administration/moderation team, you should be proud of your achievement.
              Ban him!
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Ban him!
                I think the mods will consider it comedy gold. I say refund TM his subscription.....

Comment

It makes more sense when you see the top half of the picture....

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post
                    I didn't medal

In fact, I only just avoided getting swept up. Had to tell St John's Ambulance to do one 'n' all.

Think I need an industrial size pack of savlon.
                    Are you just a basic arse, or a weapons grade arse? Not that it matters much, but thought it would be polite to ask, like....
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                      You did indeed, you chunt

@Cojak -
                      A beautiful demonstration of irony indeed.
                      Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                      TL;DR
                      Hey la, the humourless single issue troll is back. Thanks for the idea for my avatar.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X