• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fetes Don't Fail Me Now

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fetes Don't Fail Me Now

Bookings are flooding in thick and fast at the moment.

Been asked to play no less than six summer fetes so far this year.

All on the same day!

It's going to be like PC at Live Aid except we won't be going on Concorde.

It'll be one song off "No Jacket Required", pile all the kit in the back of my mate Tony's pickup & off to the next one. Can't wait

Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post

It'll be one song off "No Jacket Required", pile all the kit in the back of my mate Tony's pickup & off to the next one. Can't wait

Dear Scrotie,

Please make sure you take enough breaks on the Motorway services in between gigs.

Your well being is very important to us lot here. Because we all love you.

Best wishes,
    FLC, BP, AtW and MF.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      Dear Scrotie,

Please make sure you take enough breaks on the Motorway services in between gigs.

Your well being is very important to us lot here. Because we all love you.

Best wishes,
      FLC, BP, AtW and MF.
      Got this nailed - At the first one I'm gonna do a Brian May and crack off a riff from the top of the church tower.

That'll get 'em all in the mood for a few rounds of bash the rat!

Comment

Have you budgeted for the tombola at each event. Also - why is it I always win a bottle of Rosé at the local fête? I donated one back several years ago and think I have seen it on the prize table a couple more times since then! You know they have done the rounds when there are several sellotape marks on the neck of the bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
          Have you budgeted for the tombola at each event. Also - why is it I always win a bottle of Rosé at the local fête? I donated one back several years ago and think I have seen it on the prize table a couple more times since then! You know they have done the rounds when there are several sellotape marks on the neck of the bottle.
          Back in my day it was always Pomagne, or Cydrax if they were really pushing the boat out.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
            tombola at each event. I always win a bottle of Rosé at the local fête?
            Enjoy it while it lasts...

Labour Government Policy, 2025
            Tombolo (or any other form of gambling) and beer tents (or any form of alcohol sales) are now banned at all UK fetes (or any public events) as they are prohibited under Sharia law. This policy will be strictly enforced on site and observed stands/tents will be immediately dismantled and destroyed.

"Trojan Horse governors 'banned un-Islamic tombola from school fête'" - Daily Telegraph, June 2014.

Comment

Admin and Scroat - Why don't ye lads find a room ?!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post
                Got this nailed - At the first one I'm gonna do a Brian May and crack one off a from the top of the church tower.

That'll get 'em all in the mood for a few rounds of bash the Scroat!

FTFY
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                X