• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Overweight IT Contractors' weight loss diary: month 1

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Guiness is carbs I'm afraid - it doesn't work.

You can drink as much spirits as you wants, so I guess if you drank enough whisky them you'd probably start tulipting....but probably in your pants in front of people - not really the desired effect
    I dont know, webcams pay good money for that type of thing.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Who's prepared to do all that?!!! ATW - you're better off fat - chicks dig happy blokes! (or does that make me sound too Northern?)

You dont have to be fat to be happy and obesity has strong links to depression and vise versa. Work at it seriously for 6 months and you'll see a real differance. Lose weight, get fit, be happy!
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
        You dont have to be fat to be happy and obesity has strong links to depression and vise versa. Work at it seriously for 6 months and you'll see a real differance. Lose weight, get fit, be happy!

How can anyone be happy without pies and beer?!!!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

you're a fat chick aren't you?
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

How can anyone be happy without pies and beer?!!!
            Now that's my kind of talk.

I've just made some Yorkshire pudding batter and left it to settle so it's nice and ready for a slap up roast beef dinner tonight.

You've got to eat, so you may as well eat well.

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
              you're a fat chick aren't you?
              I'm not sure that matters. Any port in a storm, eh AtW?
              Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

She's a Northern chick, definately

I have a mate from Middlesboro' who starts dribbling when 'Chicken Parmesan' is mentioned (fresh from the chip shop, obv...).
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Northern (Scottish) chicks don't like me - hate even: I have not tried fat ones though, that's xoggoth's domain.

Comment

Lardy, lazy bastards, one and all.
                    It's simple. Play squash twice a week with someone as good or better than you. Either you'll die of a heart attack or get very fit (you can lose 2 pounds in a single game ). In summer I play tennis.
                    That's been my exercise regime for 15 years and I'm slim and fit. Oh - and I don't eat crap. Although I probably drink a little too much.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                      Lardy, lazy bastards, one and all.
                      It's simple. Play squash twice a week with someone as good or better than you. Either you'll die of a heart attack or get very fit (you can lose 2 pounds in a single game ). In summer I play tennis.
                      That's been my exercise regime for 15 years and I'm slim and fit. Oh - and I don't eat crap. Although I probably drink a little too much.
                      Don't be so fecking dense!

Dehydration is not the same as sustained weight loss!

Comment

Working...
                      X