• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Panama Papers: David Cameron to publish six years of tax returns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    No, that's rubbish - Tory party needs to be out of power unless they cut taxes, that should be super clear to them - no tax cuts then fook right arf.
    And replace it with who precisely. There are rather a lot of people in this world who really do not see how consequences of actions play out
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

So Cameron's tax returns have been published...

... but surely if he was EVADING tax, that particular income would NOT be on his tax return...

Or am I missing something?
      'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
      Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        And replace it with who precisely. There are rather a lot of people in this world who really do not see how consequences of actions play out
        whom

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          Moi?

I'll make recruitment margins to be at least 30%.

What say ya?

Comment

Cracking sketch in the Telegraph by Michael Deacon: How a sorry-looking David Cameron gave a masterclass in political spin

"Watch and learn, class, watch and learn. This is how it's done. Note how he sounds apologetic, but doesn't actually say sorry. Note how he makes himself look honourable by telling his audience not to blame his advisers, even though nobody was blaming them, they were blaming him… self-preservation dressed up expertly as candid mea culpa."

Comment

It's not masterclass, it's incompetence of the highest order.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Cracking sketch in the Telegraph by Michael Deacon: How a sorry-looking David Cameron gave a masterclass in political spin

"Watch and learn, class, watch and learn. This is how it's done. Note how he sounds apologetic, but doesn't actually say sorry. Note how he makes himself look honourable by telling his audience not to blame his advisers, even though nobody was blaming them, they were blaming him… self-preservation dressed up expertly as candid mea culpa."
                Yeah, good read; on the money

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Valuable lesson for contractors. When the project goes tits up, sound apologetic but don't actually apologise. Ask the client management not to blame the architect, PM or the testers..Suity are you reading this?

Comment

TL;DR

But has anyone actually said why he has to publish them? Its not like it will show anything dodgy as if he is "avoiding" tax it won't show up, I would be more interested in where an MP's additional income comes from which I believe already exists in the register of interests.
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      It's not masterclass, it's incompetence of the highest order.
                      It's good enough to fool idiots.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X